Ecotech exists to provide safe, valuable and trustworthy services through investment in our employees and customers, while building long-term relationships as the leader within the Vacuum Excavating industry.
Ecotech is a Vacuum Excavation company based out of Quarryville, PA that operates in the following states: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. We generally operate within a 4-hour radius of our office. A current driver’s license is required for this position. PLEASE NOTE that due to the safety sensitivity of our work we are required to complete Background Checks, Pull Driving Records, and have employees pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Starting salary of $50,000/yr + benefits, based on experience.
Contact us today for an interview!
Call – Ryan Frank at 717-490-1100 or fill out our application form here.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a Recruiter who will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
- Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing job postings, descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Perform background checks as need
Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Assist in onboarding and new hire process
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Qualifications and Skills
– Must see safety as a top priority
– Must be honest and hardworking
– Must have a positive attitude
– Must have good communication skills
– Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
– Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence
– Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
– Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Comfortable making decisions independently
– Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of employees
– Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
– Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
– A 4-year degree or significant experience in Human Resources and
– Ability to pass motor vehicle, criminal background check, and comply with drug-free workplace policy
– Paid Holidays
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Short Term Disability Insurance
– Life Insurance
– 401(k) plan with company match
– Paid training and educational opportunities